I decided to break up my re-creations. In Part one I made earrings from a two tier necklace I had found at the thrift shop. This necklace was perfect for reconstructing. I made earrings, necklace and a bracelet. The bracelet is next on the agenda. Nothing fancy, just one strand. It can be worn with the complete set/by itself or stacking. Your choice. Here is the finished bracelet.
Now I can start to build my bracelet. The fun part.
1. I connect a jump ring to an eye pin
2. Add your first bead
3. You cut your eye pin down to about 1/2 inch. I use my finger as a guide. I hate measuring. I will post how to measure in another post.
4. Next, as with the earrings, you bend the eye pin into a hook.
5. At this point,you can attach another eye pin before closing off.
6. Continue to build your bracelet to the desired length. Depending on the size of your wrist , the beads and how I want the bracelet to hang, I will make my bracelets smaller by an 1/2 half of inch of my wrist. The jump rings and closure usually take up about 1/2 inch for your final creation.
7. I finish of with another jump ring on the opposite end
8. I connect this jump ring to the one half of the closure. Follow the same steps on the other end adding the other half of the closure.
Now you have a finished bracelet
Enjoy. Next Necklace. Part Three